Background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a great afternoon today!

This past Tuesday my daughter, who lives in Dallas, called me and said that Leslie Blodgett~~grand exhalted poobah of Bare Escentuals~~will be at MY MALL today from 6-7 PM! Please go for me, she said. OK...I agreed. Well, my daughter posted on Leslie's Facebook page that I would be there to see her. We discussed exactly what I would wear and even the jewlery.

So I leave my house at 4:30; get to the mall. The girls at the store take my name and check me off the list. One of them looks up and says "Are you the mom?" Yes I am! She turns around and says to everyone else...Hey...it's the mom from the FB page! 

So I hang around, have them put makeup on my eyes (which I hardly ever wear), and just wait for Leslie. She shows up...she's amazing. Whoop whoop! She starts talking about all the current products and new products and such. Then she said we could start taking pictures with her. I stand in line...I get up to Leslie...the mgr of the store says to her...This is the Facebook mom! Leslie says OH WOW~~what a nice thing to do, aren't you a good mom...etc. And I got a great picture with Leslie. My daughter was OVER THE MOON!   It really is a good picture. It was a great afternoon. Thank you, Leslie.

No comments: