Background

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday

It's Sunday night.  My day of Skype sewing with my group from CA was terrific.  I always like getting together with them even if it's over the wires.  I'm missing the comraderie that I had with that group.  Haven't found it here yet where I"m living now.  I just gotta keep trying. 

Sitting here watching the Grammy's.  I miss Prince's strong presence at this ceremony.  He used to rock the house.  And I miss Michael.  Although with both of them absent from the stage maybe some others will have a chance.  I'm not dissing anyone, but some of this music I just don't get.  Don't understand the words, can't dance to it, and there's no beat.  I give it a "2".  Give me the 50's, 60's, or disco any day.  THAT you can dance to and the only song you really couldn't understand the words to was "Louie Louie"!!!!  GREAT song though! 

And what about Whitney?  So tragic and sad and totally unnecessary.  It didn't have to happen at all.

Didn't have a stash report today.  Didn't use much last week.  Mostly quilting on the longarm.  Hope to get the binding on Lemon Zest this week.  Then I'm done with it and on to the bed it goes.  Use it for awhile before it gets too damn hot here in Arizona. 

No comments: