Background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Pork Shop

Hope all is well wherever you are.

This past Saturday my husband and I went to The Pork Shop in Queen Creek, AZ to pick up some more lucious pork products.  (They are not paying me). 
This place is amazing. Pork everywhere. We bought several pkgs of pork loin chops, a pork roast, and some sausage.  After having this meat, I refuse to buy pork in the grocery stores.  Isn't she cute?  Her eyelashes are amazing!

We have also found a beef place in Mesa, AZ where you can actually BUY prime-grade beef.  I got my Christmas standing rib roast there.  You used to be able to get it in the grocery store, but now the best they carry is select grade.  The grocery store butcher meat guy always tells me you can't taste the difference.  YES YOU CAN!!!

When we lived in Wichita, KS we would go to the Mennonite butcher shop in Yoder.  The best  beef ever.  It wasn't governed by the USDA and there were no chemicals or anything foreign fed to the cattle.  Yes, you CAN really taste the difference. 

Today is day 18 without a fabric purchase.  Keep on sewing!

No comments: